From 1 April 2020 we are proposing a 2% increase in tenant’s rent.
We are also proposing a 2% increase in most service charges. Central heating charges will decrease.
The proposed increase will allow us to deliver current services and to deliver enhancements such as:
- Increase expenditure on our empty properties
- Upgrades to fire alarms, lighting and water systems
- Increase expenditure on laundry equipment and gardening
- Re-introduction of Handyperson service
- Increase expenditure on paths and boundary walls
- Planned investment in stock of £2.1 million
Results of Annual Rent & Service Charge Consultation
- Summary for Rent Consultation 2020-2021
Summary for Rent Consultation 2020-2021 information can be found here