From 1 April 2020 we are proposing a 2% increase in tenant’s rent.
We are also proposing a 2% increase in most service charges. Central heating charges will decrease.
The proposed increase will allow us to deliver current services and to deliver enhancements such as:
- Increase expenditure on our empty properties
- Upgrades to fire alarms, lighting and water systems
- Increase expenditure on laundry equipment and gardening
- Re-introduction of Handyperson service
- Increase expenditure on paths and boundary walls
- Planned investment in stock of £2.1 million
The rent consultation period runs from 22 November until 31 December 2019.
Please take the time to have your say and let us know what you think about this proposal. This will help inform the Board’s decision in February 2020.
- Post your questionnaire in the free post envelope provided;
- Post your questionnaire in one of the feedback boxes in our staffed complexes;
- Go to https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/K7PYLL7 to complete the survey online