We want to take this opportunity to provide an update as a result of changes to Scottish Government Guidance related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our priority continues to be the health and wellbeing of our tenants, residents and staff, and of course, we continue to follow all public health guidance.
Please ensure to continue to advise us if you or a member of your household has COVID-19 in order that appropriate precautions and practices can be adhered to.
- Our Head Office at South Oswald Road, Edinburgh, remains closed to the public. Viewpoint staff can be contacted by phoning our main switchboard number 0131 668 4247 or using the ‘request a repair’ or ‘contact us’ links on our website.
In line with the latest guidance from Scottish Government and Health Protection Scotland, our care homes are moving towards pre- pandemic arrangements for visitors to the homes. Visitors will continue to carry out an LFT test before visiting or on arrival at the homes.
Our care home staff continue to have twice weekly LFT and weekly PCR tests.
Repairs and Maintenance
- All repairs can be completed when they are reported. If you are in any doubt about an outstanding repair you have reported, please contact us on Freephone 08003 457 347
- Essential compliance work continues, such as Fire Risk Assessments, Lift Maintenance, Gas Servicing and Emergency Lighting checks in block stairwells. If we require access to your property we will contact you directly to discuss an appropriate time;
- Planned capital works continue. If we require access to your property we will contact you directly to discuss an appropriate time.
Communal Lounges/Guest Rooms in Complexes
- Internal common areas are fully open for social activities. We encourage anyone using these areas to continue to follow government guidance
- Guest rooms are also available.
Meeting Our Staff
If any staff need to visit you in your home, staff will ask if you are comfortable with us entering your home. We will also ask if you are feeling well prior to entering your property. We extend our thanks to all our residents, tenants, staff and all associated with Viewpoint, for their patience, understanding and feedback at this time.
We extend our thanks to all our residents, tenants, staff and all associated with Viewpoint, for their patience, understanding and feedback at this difficult time. We hope you all remain in good health and continue to stay safe.